Facts can be important or fun to learn about, but let’s get into some fun yet useless facts today. Sounds new because I just made the word up, but these facts are totally interesting. Well, not all of them are useless but the title is catchy though. Let’s see if you know any of these facts before, they are fun to read actually. Let’s get to it, shall we?
You Might Like These Facts
- Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.
- A “French Kiss” that English people called is known as “English Kiss” in France.
- A giraffe can clean its ears with its tongue.
- “Almost” is the longest English word with all letters in alphabetical order.
- A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years. Guess water does not always work.
- Beetles taste like apples, wasps taste like pine nits, and worms taste like fried bacon. Whoever tasted these things are mutant!
- Camels have 3 eyelids to protect their eyes from the blowing sand in the desert.
- Coca-Cola would be green if they don’t add coloring to it.
- Cockroaches can live several weeks with its head cut off, and there are more animals like that.
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
- Earth is the only known planet not named after a god.
- Honey is the only food that does not spoiled even for thousand years.
- Just like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
- Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a Friday 13th.
- Owls are the only birds who can see the color blue.
- “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
- Right-handed people live 9 years longer than left-handed people on average.
- “Set” is the only English word that has the most definitions.
- Slugs have 4 noses.
- Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food.
- There is a city called Rome on every continent.
- The longest flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
- You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath. (I don’t know if I should believe this fact)
- You can’t sneeze with your eyes open.
Related Post: Interesting Facts About The Bermuda Triangle