Planet earth is full of mysteries, and perhaps these interesting facts here can entertain and tell you some new things. There is a wide range of facts that you don’t know about, but some facts are so obvious and cool. You might want to read these fun facts down below and learn more about the world we’re living in. Below are some facts that you might have never heard of before, and they are fascinating. Check them out.
- In the bee kingdom, there are “undertaker bees” that remove dead bee bodies and carry them away from the hive.
- The English word “run” has 645 different meanings. Do you know that?
- The University of Phoenix requires a Master’s Degree to teach there. However, if your master’s came from the university itself, they don’t consider you qualified enough.
- When properly sealed in a glass container, honey will stay edible for thousands of years or longer.
- The United States experiences 75% of the world’s known tornados.
- Singer R. Kelley is illiterate.
- Alaska is the farthest north, farthest west, and farthest east state in the United States.
- 3 books in the library of Harvard were bound in human flesh.
- “The Alphabet Song”, “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”, and “Baa Ba Black Sheep”, use the same tune. And Mozart wrote that tune.
- Movie trailers used to be shown after the movie, that is why they are called trailers.
- When the US President is single or his wife dies while he is in office, one of his female relatives becomes the first lady.
- During the 18th century, the price of admission to an English zoo was three and a half pence. The other option is bringing a cat or dog as payment. They fed them to the lions.
- According to Stephen Hawking, the primitive ancestors of the chicken laid the egg that the first chicken came from. So, the egg came first.
- Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire.
- When you call someone a “pussy”, that is when you call them in a short word for “pusillanimous”. The word means people who are timid or lack courage.
- Sunflowers can be the items to clean up nuclear waste.
- There is only one herbivore spider species in the world, The Bagheera Kiplingi.
- US eggs would be illegal in a British supermarket because they are washed. British eggs are illegal in the US markets because they are unwashed.
- In the Bible, God killed over 2 million people. Satan killed 10.
- The stickers that supermarkets use on fruit are completely edible. Even the glue is food grade.
- Graffiti the Plural, the singular form of the word is Graffito.
- The Statue of Liberty is as standing still, but rather breaking the shackles of oppression and stepping forward.
- Had Titanic hit the iceberg head-on rather than try to go around it, the ship probably would have survived.
- By body size ratio, the barnacle has the largest penis in the animal kingdom.
- The metal band Hatebeak has a lead singer that is an African Gray Parrot.
Related Post: More Fun Facts That You Might Like